Value in Sirens

The loop of sirens in my mind...
Plays back in one never ending echo.
The suspects are a trillion miles deep...
The echo a trillion miles wide.
There is a wall of silence in a world between, and there I bask in individual marvel.
A million miles of souls lined up.
A million people dancing.
A face to a name to a face? And why?
A trillion miles deep are the suspects,
A trillion miles deep the law.
I say "Me Too."
They say so what?
I say I see this...and they say why not that?
I hear the "drip drip" of the sink and it says "Me too" ah nay think the sink?
Not "you too?"
Demon rampid washing machines and toilets with germs..."they too."
Creepy sounds flirting with me.
Shall I fear? Shall I fear?
"Me too!"
And then a bazillion sirens sound...the trumpet blares around in an ambulance...the ambulance becomes a cop car and the cop car becomes a knife.
The weapon is the lie ...is the weapon.
Robbers notes left me wanting peace...and I found him wanting.
Wanting what?
Absolution from suspects a bazillion deep a bazillion wide.
Color black or white.
Absolution a gazillion deep a gazillion wide!
Red, blue blinking lights, yellow, green falls the tide.
Absolution Father bring us...absolution robbers notes ransom.
Red, white and blue.
"Us too." Melting pot.
Amen

Comments