Update

 Days avenged, sevenfold. 

Broken she said.

Why is MY Jesus any less than HER Jesus?

The eternal stitch in place from a beating,

Heart that is,


Twipsted in time to commit the most heinous transformers movie yet,

Where the broken cry out in victory...

because they too are buried under the sea!

I need me some Pirates of the Carribean. 

Yum fantastic Mr. Fox lol 

I don't even watch tv, I play on Facebook and I know there is so much more out there,

I got Spectrum internet and phone for cheaper than Straight talk just phone,


Yada Dance Magic Dance, dance magic dance watched Labrynth that its so far,


this is not a poem I guess, random healing flow of the keys a rap a tap tapping, ahoy.


So Jesus then,  Take it all.  All the noise that separates me from you as my bones break,,,as I go to death and destruction, value me Lord.  You say who I am. You strike out confusion.


ONE NAME.

What's his name again?


There was that so hard? I vlog too. Why am I a starving artist?

Spent yet some more time in Warm Springs State Hospital.  I want to break the cycle but I really do go very insane legit.


Don't ask me how I know that, I am even being pounded into formica, as the last fingers on a separate planet?

don't ask me how I know!


Its because I can feel my bones crushing when I am in psychosis, like I am in  billion pieces.






Comments