Beyond Meds

I found a very cool blog!  I like very much how she has her page set up and drop downs into categories of interest.  My blogs range a full gammit of thought between psychotic rants, short stories and poetry...professional and some not so fukn professional lol!  So Beyond Meds...the more I google and surf the web the more I find in the world that are anti-psychiatry. and in motion for reform.Website for Beyond Meds

I need to be more plugged in, because I could blog about my own little circle of me and continue to feel alone in the town where I grew up.  But what I really need to do start finding venues to share my story.  This AM I found quite a few sites that say meds do perpetuate illness...thus affirming the theory that you have to face these things and work through them.  That is pretty fricking brave and I am aware there may be consequences, but I feel it is  whatever God wants for my life and if I keep going insane there is some purpose in that too...I am sure since my dreams connect to my psychosis pretty much nightly that I am being taught something important.  Its on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite name it yet and that is ok!  All in good time, my pretty...all in good time!!!

I am having withdrawals.  I am stiff and ache all over and just plain don't feel like doing much while my brain is rewiring.  When I stand up I feel like I am 80. Some sites say it can take months to a year to recover from the damage anti-psychotics have done.   I don't think I would have had the guts to go off, but I think if anyone felt their own face being mutilated they would probably want to cold turkey  too. I still have a spasm on the left side of my mouth...I am still on two other meds and the Niacin B3, but after 20 years of anti-psychotics I want something different and I think alot of people out there do too!

Anyway I am going to take a chance on me!  So far not too bad mentally, spiritually, emotionally!


Comments