Believe in my Sonshine

Maybe it's hard on me not seeing my kids all the time and hard for me to not be able to give them the luxuries in life...a few years ago and actually when he was two, I saw that my son had bounce in a real hip hop sort of way!  He danced to Boom Boom Pow at less than two...and I sure hope we have video somewhere!  I wanted him in hip hop classes... expensive...schedules...etc.  he is good!!! And my ex said no...and my boyfriend at the time said don't do that to a kid lol! But I really think it is a natural talent!

So there is this new thing called Musically and my son is awesome at it and I want to show him off a lil...enough about me already haha!!!  Me and him mad one to "Feels."

Here he is Mitchell Brayden Dyr actor/producer/ dancer/ genius! And last week this young man mowed a lawn and walked dogs to help me with milk and gas money! He's a champion and I hope his dreams come true...and I want to get him a big house (brick) of course...and we're just all gonna live out this dream.  So tell your friends my crazy stories so when my book comes out its a chart topper lol! Yeah I believe!  Love my boys and love that they believe too!  He is so cute!!! Thining out!!!

LinkI've been wanting to get Believer by Imagine Dragons on here Son Nails it!

Mother and son Don't be afraid to catch feelings






Comments