Take it easy

So I was told to rest and take it easy after my episodes...humph right! Who has time for that and I have given away my tv so I just got me a job! A very demanding job that lasts two hours a night.  Well if they will hire me with my felony.  So it's still not on the bag but he needed my help tonight and even though I was exhausted I put a man to bed...yes I got those kind of skills yes indeed.  He is a paraplegic and he is not small. I did gross things involving a cholostomy and helped him get into his lift that hoisted him into his bed.  I've never cleaned a grown mans Johnson and I acted like I had done it a million times...lol no problem I'm your girl for ten an hour. This was hard job but someone has got to do it...reminded me of ultrasound clinicals and how miraculously a lot of the prison boys up the street from the hospital were suddenly having testicular issues when I was a student.

Ya me all nervous squeezing warm gel on nutsaks trying to act all professional. I remember how cumbersome it was explaining to them how to prepare for the exam.  Um yeah that thing you have above your scrotum you gotta just strap that sucker back with this here towel...oh and you're cute but I didn't know my fetish for bad boys gone good back then!  They also needed a lot of liver biopsies and so  I like help shove needles into their right upper quadrant and just rip out a chunk!  So much fun was had in those years let me tell you!  I loved learning all that stuff and an ultrasound tech is trained to be much like a doctor because you are alone in the room with the patients and he doctors count on you to find whatever could possible be wrong.  Told you I was smart.

This job tonight made me reminisce so much about my time spent in radiology and I was really proud of all the medical things I understood.  Sometimes I think I've lost it all and that my medical education was for bigger purposes than just to serve the machine.  I can't believe how much I learned and how much I have forgotten.  I google stupid medical shit as if it were not my entire world for six years. I especially Google about freak pregnancies and the what ifs and possibilities and could it still happen with 99.99% effective contraceptive device? Ya I've gone over that I wanted a girl. Plus meds mess up my body so much my dates were always messed up and I got a fukn vivid imagination that will feel pitter patters and kicking. Just saying.  I even remember saying to Adam I thought this was going on because I get other symptoms too...but I guess there is some thing psychological that happens when you want a baby and can't have one.  And let's just be honest psychological shit is my forte.

Although someone said I had a brain disorder and it wasn't from God. We are all allowed opinions of course. But I am really leaning towards why meds don't work for me is it has to do with my soul. Yeah what a break through ... First time I have mentioned that right? I will still take those damn meds just to comply with society but a bitch on fb ripped into me today called me fat and dumb amoung other things. Told me to get a fast food job...made fun of my disability and kept going. I am fat because of meds to keep people happy. She had me so mad telling me to get over being a felon.  Well it's just a real stupid reason for a felony.

So two hours to put someone to bed. Following their every direction. Gosh I really appreciate the strength I saw in this man. It takes a lot of courage to go through his day.  I did a good job I am going back tomorrow night!

Comments