Good Versus Evil All Up in My Business

Well I was headed down to the Farmers Market and I couldn't find a place to park...then my mind went to "Drama Popsicles"  and I decided that I really was going to write a hilarious business plan to market these popsicles.  But first I was gonna release my real business plan just to let you know I really know what I am doing here...and Drama Popsicles is simply a spoof.

I didn't even go to the market I came home laughing all the way about my ideas...I see one of my goofy Lake Elmo boys waving a "slow down" sign he prolly stole from a construction site...wide ass grin!  I waved at him which seems to be the thing for guys on the Lake Elmo...pretty friendly neighborhood, I always smile and wave and throw peace signs. Its a constant up here, lol.

Anyhoo I get home and I should have just gone with my Drama Popsicle funny mood, but no God gives me a lesson in patience instead.  My blog only opens up in about 1 in 20 tries. And when it does buttons don't work, and I get that damn swirling circle, that it is trying to figure out God knows what!  I usually use my phone to type and then have to be the patient twenty attempt opener, for linking to Facebook. 

I needed to share my "real" business plan first, but I don't have Word on this computer! It will not open any of the files that I had on a zip.  I'm writer with no word processor!  Haha. So I am gonna download a free trial. Must have a Microsoft account! OK.  But then it lead me to some kind of executive security questioning and DID NOT have an option to get passed it without certain criteria that I did not have.  Weird.  Ok try something else.  Long story short I downloaded three more options before one worked to open my file. It was a mood killing process...which I really don't need right now.

So it opens my business plan.  I get it onto my blog and once again as in everytime I have tried to post it, only parts of it show up!  I don't get it...its formatted and all is well on my end...its all there when I look...but then it disappears on my live site!  So weird!  I just checked and you have to highlight it to read it.  I do not know how to fix this!

So I cannot figure it out!  And then I just think is that God protecting me from giving away my great ideas?  Or is it the enemy keeping me from being effective?  Or maybe I am overanalyzing things like computer issues being against me.

Its just that when I am feeling good these kind of things do not happen to me and everything goes so smoothly and I just feel blessed, like everything I touch is golden.  Its a weird thing about bipolar, or maybe luck, or maybe perception.  And I don't know if the blessings and curses are ever gonna even out!  Its all one way or the other.  Good versus Evil.  Up or down.  Free spirited diva...or just fukn real screwed up.

I don't know how to explain really how everything can go so good until an epical point...and then everything just gets really hard! I am like fighting for my life lately and a few months ago it was all easy!  I don't want to call this a chemical imbalance, maybe...I believe it is spiritual forces.  Because I just can't buy into the magnitude of how altered my perceptions are, and the difficult things I am going through are only a mental shift? I am having financial issues like never before!  I always made it somehow. Its not just about my brain chemistry...I am pretty sure of it. 

Its aliens lol. And they are attacking me through this crappy technology lol!  Just beam me up already...fuk! Please little green men buy me a laptop worthy of my giftings!  Take me to your leader and I will promise to buy him a truck, when I can't afford shit like toothpaste! Fukn stellar life plan...LOL.

And then the little green man said "I believe in you girl, and I got credit, let's go to Best Buy!"  And then we fly off in the spacecraft laughing and eating Drama popsicles!  They give you good dreams!


I will hit you all up with my Drama Popsicle concepts at a later time.  Peace and "Slow down!"

Comments