Option Number 2

I needed to rub this idea of an ad on some other minds so I put it on my FB.  Thoroughly warned from using any dating site, and there is no such thing is a real respectable one.  I forgot we are in the end times, I guess.  Also I was told by a friend I explained to that regular housewives that get taken care of by there men, did not use an 'I need to be taken care of approach."  He said what would you do for him? Well I would cook and clean, and take care of the yard/garden and pool of course!  Give him good sex, rub his back and feet.  Make him laugh.  And I would write a lot.  And make travel plans and possibly open a business if I can stay well...is that not enough?  Nope because other women don't need to be taken care of and don't have that approach!  Shucks.  I also said isn't being honest about what I need better than saying "look at me I am pretty..."  Well put together and have degrees and not mentioning the truth?  I must be up front! 

And I don't want losers coming at me wanting sex only...and hoping that I mention 'mental illness" would scare them away???  I need someone mature dammit!  He kept calling me creepy.  And I said why is it so creepy that I would want a husband?  He said because "you want him to take care of you."  Well so do 50 billion other women...whatever! Chivalry is dead! Wasn't the role God created for men to take care of women?  Hunter/gatherers?  I mean c'mon! The breakdown of the family unit and capitalism destroys even our sexes!!!  This has only been this way since like the seventies and now its all shameful for me to need help?  Pisses me off.

This friend, Nick is his name, also says to me "how do you have all these degrees and still say you can't take care of yourself?"  He has known me what?  Ten years?  I say because every time I move in a direction of purpose I have another episode.  I mean I was all ready to get a PhD starting 2018.  Or start my own Peer Business.  I was definently motivated and ready to take on life.  But maybe as my mom always says I need to think smaller for myself.  That's hard for me to do...I don't know how to think small...and Option Number 2 is a way I can keep all my own dreams and visions intact and not have to depend on a man.  And keeping my dreams intact for myself sounds pretty groovy and exactly what I really want.

So we are driving down Rimrock and he suggest a roommate, and then we passed the college and I thought about possibly a psych major!  You know someone who would possibly be intrigued by me and want to write their papers on me!  I have been asked before, for that lol!  My boys don't even use their room, and sleep with me and its is huge.  My apartment is very nice and I am quiet all week.  I would totally have to be just as up front about what I was expecting and could make some extra cash!!!  I would have to say no alcohol in my house because of probation though...so it would have to be someone who likes to study!  And it would have to be someone that would get to know me well enough to confront me when I get sped up, but not be so anal about it that they question every little thing I do.

Hmmmm...I wonder if this would work? Is this too much to ask of a college student?  Would there parents let them live with a felon?  And how much would I charge, or would this person think they needed to charge me lol?  I really am fine most of the time like years at a time...and I enjoy my privacy, so taking in boarders is not my first choice.  Obviously my first choice is being with Adam, but that's not happening and I need to be proactive here.

A normal room in Billings is $500-$600.  I would like a little extra money...so maybe ask for like $300 to keep me in check? Also I got to think how I am gonna feel about having some young person telling me I am not alright, and how I will handle that whether it is true or not?

Damn IDK...maybe if I could get comments on my blog and heard feedback daily that would work too?  Its only bad when it is bad.  And everything is difficult and too big for me right now.  And that's just the pendulum swing of it.

Off to a meeting bye!

Comments