The Final Straw!

Ok that's it.  That's my sign.  I've been calling lawyers and Disability Rights.  My PO says to me that I can't have the peer mentor contract job because it's self employment.  He gave some stupid ass reason that he was afraid I would evade taxes? And other than that he was like it's his discretion and they can do whatever they want.

Um no.  I've been going to committees about peer mentoring for two plus years and they finally had a training in February.  And I got certified.

And then I replayed it all.  And so what I love a dude that doesn't love me. So the fuk what!  I have been put through hell for this.  I am getting my hospital records cause I think when I was in the treatment court I was hospitalized with psychosis seven times.  Since then? Once.  And before that? Four times in sixteen years! They made it worse! That was complete hell to go through!

I've listed the things the treatment court did and talked about this for years.  But I am just done being nice and saying it's all God's will and "la de da" rise above it.  Done.  I am so glad I've recorded it all in my blog so it's not like I have to remember everything.

And I will just hold onto the judge telling me "your illness isn't that bad Miranda!" Like pull it together? Idiot for saying that to me! Idiot! And then letting me go for having a bad attitude at the animal shelter? I was disabled from working! Schitzo people are weird...I didnt have a bad attitude! And the community service was for a diluted urine...Which I had a doctor's note for?  Seriously seriously doing this...Right now.

I'm sick of being mad about this and then forgetting and then getting mad again and forgetting again.  I talked to the Montana Peer Network and he said definitely call Disability Rights.  So I did.

Comments