Strong Enough

I guess I wasn't strong enough to release my edited book Fairytale of a Felony Stalker last year. I was gonna put Gene Eticuts at the end for a gripping prelude to another book but thought it would make no sense if you don't know the edits throughout the book.

This was all a revelation to me. That I had never felt chemistry before and why was that? And God told me all that!  I was never a lesbian I did like guys but never the power that came with Adam.  Very amazing to be healed from that haha!

I changed the term addict to add dick.  Clever.  I have too much testosterone in my body.  A morphing. A potential that this is going on all throughout society.

I had forgotten about all that and thought I should read through my edited book again.  It's been a couple years.  Maybe my edited version would sell better.  I've sold one book this month yay!  Oh the irony how I keep pushing on like I got something important to say!  I can't believe I've been playing house for the past few years.  But maybe that was for the best?

I've heard JK Rowlings damn story like the rest of you right?  There's just something about the shine on all this!  Diamonds are made under pressure.

I think it's real cool how I was all afraid to publish Gene Eticuts and now I think it's badass!

Life is good and so are balls! Lol.

Comments