Officer P...Destiny

I've been trying to get ahold of my PO for two days.  I've written the business plan of my life, in three days.  I went to the PO's office yesterday and left a note saying I had no phone and that I had emailed him my business plan and would he please email me back.  I can get incoming calls on my locked iPhone, but not make them.  Phew.  Today he rolls his eyes at me and say "Miranda.  "Two seconds at the door."

"Have you read it?"  "No.  Havn't had time, I will get to it next week."  I think he thinks it is still about me being a peer mentor for AMDD who obviously didn't want me either along with the rest of this town.  I wanted to scream at him in front of everybody!  "Listen to me."  "I am gonna sue the fukn city...listen to me!" But I didn't.  I just said "ok" and that it had taken me six years to write my business plan.  I should have said all my fricken life to write this plan!!!  "Ok, next week then."

Well what he didn't know is I had just come from a class at Big Sky Economic Development.  I had an interview there for a Business Development position after I graduated from Umary. So I was familiar with what they do there.  I talked to the secretary and she kindly printed out two business idea plans for me...in color! How nice because I don't own a printer!  BLACK INK, PEER MENTORING, with my "roots and bricks" picture from my book cover.  So she says well you're in luck because today is our monthly "new business" class at two. It was noon when I went in. So I go to Coffee Tavern for their famous tomato soup and grilled cheese...I would say almost famous because that business has been treated like shit and it is quite possibly the best Downtown Billings concept...until mine lol!  There are leases available all around that area.

But before I went to Coffee Tavern, I saw the BPD Crime Prevention Center.  I thought, well I have a copy of my Business plan in my hand.  I go in and I don't tell them I am a felon.  I just smiled and said that I was a former VISTA for Community Development and I have an idea I would like to share. Please give it to someone in charge. Thank you.  Good day.

The class was fairly large and there was a guy that would just not shut up.  The instructor even said I think you should just teach the class, lol.  I fukn wanted to scream at him too.  The only thing pertinent to my business idea was the info on corporations.  Taxes and accounting I will have outsourced. And a handy dandy "new business"  check list.  So for two hours I sat there yawning going "I am not a money making business...I am a Social Enterprise."  People profiting people...in this great big wheel of life.

Transparency.  Its all on here.  My life.  My crimes. My education. My desires. My unwanted love for a man. My children. My seven deadly sins. My hopes.  My dreams and my visions.  I have walked the line.  I have been poorer than a shit sandwhich for six years!  I have been treated like garbage by the very people who said "they wanted to make a difference in this city."  And I helped them for two years and they all abandoned me!!!  I smoke cigarettes. I am an alcoholic. I am Bipolar and sometimes psychotic.  I pray in tongues.  I worship a God that loves everyone on this planet regardless of religion. Reguardless of sexuality. Reguardless of skin. I hate the devil. I hate our systems of poverty. I hate the repetitive cycle of punishment.  I hate the labels.  I hate the diagnoses.  And the fattening medications that give me other "treatable illnesses." I hate BIG PHARMA creating easy avenues of addiction and keeping our prisons PACKED to the GILL.  I hate they gave me the illness PCOS and have a pill for that too! PCOS causes infertility! I gained 65 pounds in one year at age 20 from bipolar meds.  Do I like to be fat???  Do I fukn like it?  Is that all I derserve from this life???  And what ABOUT MY CHILDREN!  WHAT ABOUT ALL OUR CHILDREN???  LEGALIZE DRUGS ALREADY!!! Take the profit away from BIG PHARMA!  Put it back into our pockets!  There is no separation between legal and illegal other than who makes the money!!! HELLO??? Am I stupid to think this?  Will my children choose drugs over a good life that I can provide them if only given a fricken chance?  AND I TRIED SO HARD!!!

TRY HARDER? THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

This is not the land of the free anymore.  "LET MY PEOPLE GO."

Do better America.  For fuk sake.

Comments