Laugh Til it Hurts!

Got to see my Mamacita after work and movie today.  I was little apprehensive she would say "you're blogging too much are you manic?" I had planned to say just being me ma!  Good times.  She didn't assume that and we laughed alot.  She likes the title of my self help book..."Reasons To Not Ever Enjoy Sober Sex in Your Mid Thirties When You've Never Done That Before, And How to Avoid Jail Time When This Happens..." Or something similar!  She suggests though that I find a man that is rich so he can afford my laser hair removal for my hairy arms and mustache! Lol damn that would be a bonus! What a perk to not have to shave anymore...Yes it's so true!!!

I do have expensive taste...Always have. She said I wanted matching name brand clothes when I was like two lol!  She also likes my idea of climbing the fence to see the construction workers! Someone actually told me to bake cookies and bring them over.  I will buy them and then put them on a tray and put on an apron!!!  Hey boys!!! Maybe a full cooler of gaterade? They need quenching and I'm there to save the day!

My mom really makes me laugh. I'm surprised I haven't given her heart troubles.  She reads all my blogs but does not like it when I talk sexual convo...Sex mom! Sex happens!  She must have really loved Intimate Montage if you haven't read that one search it it's slightly graphic and SEXY! Sex mom, sex. Lol.

She's always been my steady rock my mom.  It was just us against the world til I was six.  She doesn't think I should go for the PhD thing...Cause maybe she doesn't feel like I have anything to prove to the world like I do.  She gets me and she made me smart and well she said I didn't have any common sense as a child either so go figure the problems I have had in this world!

Because of my lack of common sense  I trusted everyone really.  But really I guess that's what I'm doing now and haven't learned shit! Haha no...I only share what I am comfortable sharing.

I usually only really talk to my mom when I am struggling and that's been awhile so I missed her!!! It was good to laugh with her and look at her camo print bedroom stuff.  I say how could you? She says cause she knows how to please her man!

Burn!  I love you Mom!!!

And on the way home from Laurel like five guys chicken hawked me! Mom told me I looked pretty today...So with my grayish hair blowing in the wind and my no acid tinted glasses it must be a fine looking day for me! Lol and I just shake my head and think if you only knew!!!

Comments