"Easy Peasy" Drug Cartels

I have hemmed and hawed around this...but it's definently a social issue.  I am infuriated with the medical field and pharmacies. In 1998 I was run over by a car...by 2002 I felt my back give out.  There has been a pain in my back since then, that doctors have never figured out.  Oh sure they run all the "tests" because its paid for by Medicaid and Medicare, because educated folks like me that used to be ultrasound techs don't know shit right?  Health insurance don't even get me started.

I think all this BS is to start a CLASS WAR.  You know have the poor be mad at the rich and the rich be mad at the poor, and pretty much elimate the middle class.  I have had this health insurance discussion with Jane, who is on the opposite spectrum as me,  I have heard hints of this for a long time.  But I am telling you if I even sneeze wrong I get to go to the doctor and it costs me ZERO.  I know how much just an ultrasound exam costs, right?  FREE.  Do you feel a little upset with me?

So let me talk meds.  My meds are like $600- $1000 a month and I get supplied for about a dollar.  Even when I got pain pills they were a dollar to me.  They didn't help me at all and I hated how they made my head feel. I didn't take them but I still got them for about four/five months until I made a firm decision to not be involved with that and I havn't looked back.  They were thrown at me, because no one took the time to figure out what's wrong with my back!  And do you know I need massage and chiropractic alignment and acupuncture, and that is NOT covered!  HOW MUCH business for those professions would be generated if the medical field was straightened out? How many more people would not need pain pills? Pisses me off! ONE DOLLAR for a hundred pills!

I am telling you all this because I worked for that machine for sixteen years!  I paid into SSI!  I had health insurance!  I did all the steps precisely right for the American Dream.  Except my trauma and alcohol!  And I am  little too passionate this morning lol.

Its a fukn machine and I am not a robot!!!

Comments