Dragons Fly Away...

I haven't thought much of Dragon at all and that's kinda nice.  That relationship dragged on a year after it was over.  It's kinda nice to know we are still friends no matter what and that I never did anything psycho to that man.  And I am still part of his family...With the greenhouse work and potatoe soup and movies in the mansion after my shift.

Yeah they are millionaires so that was always a heartwarming thought!  So I said "nothing" psycho to Dragon...But there was that time I needed to get naked and baptise myself in his his hot tub...If I remember right I left my socks on.  And I remember thinking music was about me and spiritually connecting to my cat in an interpretive dance in his bedroom...And then I quickly came out of it to make his dinner.  Alot of cray shit went down in his house in my head that he just never knew lol!

I lived with him for awhile and got to decorate his whole house he had just bought. Proud of how far he has come.  He is with a 19 year old now and I hope she's simpler to handle lol! He's a great dude for putting up with me as long as he did...And great to clothes shop with! Very patient guy!  And he would sit in the ER with me when I was in psychosis... Although I always thought he was my cousin and wouldn't sleep with him when I would get like that...Lol what a saint haha!

I did love him but for some reason have been able to let him go once we stopped hanging out on his couch!  It's so weird that I was so codependent for so long and now I don't even think of him!  Could be the heroin coursing through my veins!

Ya think?

Pictured is Buckley...Jane has an affinity for farm animals!  He's in the house!

Comments