Dammit Mood Stabilizer Edit!!!

Correction! The only way to get off heroin is cold turkey...I already have a mood stabilizer it's called lithium! Wtf? Lol so I am talking to a couple dudes after the meeting telling them about my fantasy world that I need to end and then my need for distraction and a fukn mood stabilizer lol! They said Miranda be of service not of cervix lol! It was a really great conversation! So what I like the D? Anyway I am so like fricken spacy and likely mean to involve anyones heart with me right now. I can't believe I don't think ahead and I get so consumed but I still want to move to Bozeman and do school!

Ive been waiting for three months for Voc Rehab to make a decision if they will help me or not.  It's been a long wait and maybe that was my way of not going off about the hope of going back to school for three months straight...but I have goals!  They don't include letting someone get attached to me.

My therapist calls this my executive brain...The part of me that randomly kicks in and does grown shit!  Like the blog about letting go of heroin...That was a grown ass life altering choice I made in wellness to get out of a fukn fantasy world that had stopped being what I needed.

I want to not do damage.  I can't in my right mind let anyone fall for me...And clearly I have about 50 million reasons why!

I felt myself be needy for him tonight and I was like fuk that noise! No thanks! "I just want to feel close to you?" Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk! Gag me with a rocket!!! Bad Miranda! Alert the fukn authorities haha!

Thank God I will find out about Bozeman soon. I just need one more hit tonight...Just one more spoon full of heroin! Or however it's done!

Just one more time! Just this last time! I promise I will never do it again! I'll quit tomorrow! I'm swearing off for good!  Oh I'm not that addicted!

See I've got alot of knowledge about this shit!  Self knowledge can't save you. Spiritual condition can.

It's good I talked to those guys after the meeting I really thought it was funny. It's funny in concept just the wording but super fukn stupid.  End of story.


Comments