Alcoholic Baby!

It was the late 1970's.  And my parents met in the program.  My mom was 18, got pregnant and moved to Seattle with her sister Jeanie and her kids.  The Nehus Family.  German.  New House. My Grandpa's name was George.  And my grandmas name was Betty, or Elizabeth.  I have a step grandma named Gladine.  Anyway my birthday is October 1, 1978.  Numbers being relevant and birthdays lining up are a part of my illness.  Baby bells ring in the hobbit hole...Hospital!  I was born at Seattle University and the doctor let a group off students in while my mom was giving birth to me...or so I hear.  That's kind a violation of privacy already in our lives!  I always said mom...they injected my illness in my foot!  From a shot!!!  Can you imagine putting Schitzo shots in Medicaid babies?  Sounds kind of like an experiment!  A good versus evil one!  Well that's FAIR!

Jakes birthday is October 29, 1978. He is gone now.  And addict son.  I am sad.  I fight for suicide prevention in his honor.  What a good friend he was to me.  And now I am friends with his mom. I have also heard they discovered the gene that predicts suicide.  Suicide gene  2015.

I am all happy to be cray cray and CONS PIRACY MIND ED U CAT ION. 

What is MEN TELL ILL NEHUS?



Comments