Obviously Oblivious Oblivion


Obviously oblivious oblivion.
Kept me safe. Fragile consciousness conceived by a frightening momentum.
Of falling down of being destroyed of being taken before my time.
Of being too nice...Of being a doormat. Of never feeling pain. Of drowning my sorrows to never know one.
A vulnerable free spirit...Trusting all.  No boundaries of what was my own...Not even my body.
Spiriling out into the abyss, hell in my mind.  Never knowing who I was...Letting other people tell me.
Playing the victim...Never understanding​ the knife in the back.
Caring too much. Caring to little.

And then I put the bottle down. And then I found love inside me.
Love changed my reality
Love made me want to grow.
Love made me write.
Love gave me hope.
Love conquered my demons.
Love was inspirational.
Love let me never give up.
Love saved my life.

My love. From me. Inside me. Capable of love!

Love learns.
Love changes.
Love is patient.
Love does not judge.
Love always wins.
And love let's go...

Comments