Mental

This tragic trajectory of transference of omnipotent world. Bestowed upon me. This riddle of woven webs delivering chaos challenging me daily. Question not why. Question not how...Only it is. That I know more than I should. Something unattainable... weird and odd of me.  Because lately I am so normal...But I know you are there waiting for me. Slowly sifting through time watching my ebb and flow. Making me uneasy, but I know you have a purpose to me. Could attack at any time...Those cray cray thoughts! That riddled disposition and disruption of society. An abnormal duality. A fixation...A quest. Muddled with my desires you escape my grasp. Always wanting to please others...I set you aside my friend.  Did you not harm me enough? Him enough? I am hidden for now. No one pays much mind. Oh they care, but they have no clue! The answer lies inside and lies with insanity. If I breached the contract and gave in to these paranormal processes...Go mad again. Will I be wasted? Will I tumble down into the nobody worth listening to place? Should I bite off a PhD? Should I prove them all wrong...Defy the odds? But I am sick! A lunatic!

No more head space for that. I want to claim I am well. No question. Amen.

Comments