Love Drug Danger

Only an addict would love something they know destroys them. Im to well to be delusional anymore...It protected my fragility for some time, but fuk that.  I am better than that and stronger than that and I don't need to give anybody that power!
I lived through all this...And I don't think it was done to me to help me recover I think it was bread from hate and fear.  So I happened to become a better person
. That was me and God. I could have easily taken my own life.  You think that love conquers all and that love wins...But no this world is dark and nasty and filled up with the devil.
Just because I love someone doesn't mean they have to love me or even be decent to me. Im feeling pissed about feelings I started having again. Fuk that noise. No fukn hero there. Just a hateful asshole that wants to destroy me.
It's really not fair.  And maybe I am just spinning out in my head, but I can't lie to myself anymore. I so want to believe the good in people and I would cling onto that like a fukn child to make it be true. I just can't anymore.
My feelings are dangerous to me. Powerful feelings are dangerous. Passion is dangerous. Love is certainly dangerous when you're​ not the norm.
I hate the fuker for putting a damn tickle in my belly.  Damn him for rocketing me into heaven. Damn nothing else will compare. Fukn dangerous.
I'm stupid to still give a fuk.

Comments