Lawsuits

I think I am strong enough now. I put a call into my lawyer.  You see I had this therapist when all the shit went down with Adam and I think she really fukt me over.  I went to her asking for help getting over Adam. I started seeing her in May of 2013.  The restraining order was mid July and her bright ass gives me a handout on soul mates the day after the hearing.  This sent me on a magical journey with my writing.  Eight days later I was in the hospital with psychosis...In heaven marrying my soul mate.  So then I give her permission to meet with Adam. She totes throws me under the bus and tells him I might get violent and asks him to make her a backpack??? I didn't know all this til months later while I continued to see her...I found out about it from an email in my discovery. When I confronted her about it she threatened me with a restraining order. I had totally been wondering why Adam was scared of me???  That bitch had known me for two months and said I could be violent? Well I have a 17 percent aggression level and I don't even get angry!  So there's that! And what kind of idiot encourages the thought of being soul mates after a restraining order?
The other thing I am thinking is the mental health treatment court...None of my 22 months counted because they didn't graduate me. They tested me five days a week and I was sober the whole time but would get dilutes so they wouldn't count me as sober. They ignored the letter I produced from my doctor stating that lithium effects the kidneys, which can change urine output.  They also did not know my diagnoses the whole time and just thought I had bipolar 2. I have bipolar 1 with psychosis as well as schitzo effective disorder and PTSD.  They never once confirred with my doctors or psychologist they mandated I see.  And then they didn't graduate me and dropped me from court after 22 months of me trying.  They said I had a bad attitude at the animal shelter. Well I am scared of big dogs and a little socially awkward when I am experiencing schitzo effective things. I was really not well during that time and disabled from working yet they punished me for a dilute which I had a note for and put me to work!
When they let me go it revocated my felony sentence because a stipulation was that I finish mental health court.  None of my 22 months trudging through the treatment court counted.  That was a very stressful time in my life and I kept going in and out of the hospital.
Thank God I haven't experienced any illness for quite some time now.  The closest was my 38th birthday in October and even then it was pretty mild.
I don't know but I have always felt things were blown out of proportion.  And if Adam hadn't of been scared of me would I have been put on gps for a year? I think it was just a way to make money at four hundred dollars a month... I still owe on that.  Stupid.

Comments