He She

Half man, half woman.  Every time except heaven in psychosis I don't know if I am male or female.  I see others that have a far worse time with this than I do. I believe it is because we are so fractured as a species. I remember this gal in psych who was a he she and she was so tormented. I called her the wicked witch of the west and I thought I could bring out her true form by throwing water on her. So I splashed my glass of water on her. It didn't work!
Everyone is in their purest form in heaven. There was a psych ward tech that was gay and had a cross eye. I saw him in his pure form and he was straight and his eyes were fine. He looked like a prince! Another tech had an ear deformed and I saw it whole.
I don't know what it all means except we are in a battle to be whole again.
I also had this vision that all the men are on the other side fighting. I think that had something to do with the raining down of healthy babies and the little green army men crawling up my bed.  Hmmmmm...Trying to figure out cray could prove hazardous!
Maybe my spirit is half male half female?  I know I thought this years ago and thought that was why I was attracted to Adam. I wrote something in psychosis that I thought was to weird to put on my blog.  Maybe I would be more comfortable with it now?

Comments