Fakebook

Happy shiny people holding hands...I'm sick of Facebook!  I'm too deep for my own good.  Am I jelly of the simplicity of people's lives? No I am bored with it.  For real buy this shit it will make you skinny! Here's a quote. Here's my selfie. I do it I am guilty.  Let's not talk about real shit.  Maybe they do...but not the kind of stuff I want to talk about.  I get all up in arms when people tell me they have a mental illness.  I'm like tell me all about it.  I want to see if they have what I have and nope it's never the same.  I guess I should stop looking at the specifics of what I see when I am psychotic.  Maybe that's individually specific to me.

I feel alone when I look at Facebook. I don't identify with humans.  Well I do...To a certain extent.  But their problems are so simple...Maybe?  Idk maybe it's just what they are willing to talk about.  I was just scrolling through and thought oh my this is boring.  I'm such a lofty bitch I guess.  I don't even know why I am feeling this way. I'm an empath and feel other humans emotions so maybe I just see it as Fakebook. Look I'm on another vacation!  Fuk my world I havent been out of the state in seven years! Maybe I am jelly. Money.  Money would be hella cool.  I told my boys we were going to Seattle this summer cause that job I thought was in the bag.  Dude I am sorry boys. Fuk.  I also told them that my book was gonna make money. They believe in me anyhow.  And that's amazing and not fake at all!
I'd post a selfie but I don't have makeup on!

Fakebook. I'm over it.

Comments