Everything Zen

For as much turmoil as my illness brings me and reputation and stalking charges...I have these moments where all is right in the world! This peace and contentment comes over me and I know everything is gonna be ok.  I feel above all the doubt and pain.  I feel joy and excitement over what's to come in this life! I feel purpose and I feel like I am a super cool chick lol!

It's just nice to recognize these days when I don't question everything or analyze...I just be me.  A guy recently told me my aura was intimidating to him.  Well today I imagined light shooting out of me as I was driving down the road and I have visioned that other times in my life.  I am definitely full of life energy!  I'm not manic but I feel a little stoned maybe today and I am just guessing because pot makes me schitzo but I feel like how I would suppose people who like to get high would feel.  And I guess I don't need to liken it to a substance because this is all just me! I feel amazing and grounded and happy!  And there is nothing going on in my life that is inspiring...And I don't have a penny to my name.  I am just content!

Freaking unbelievable!  Thought I would share this because I am always sharing my questions about who am I and why am I here?  I've ceased fighting anyone and anything!

Well for today...

Comments