Don't let me get me...Pink!

Well I am having all these ideas today and I am not in a psychosis but maybe piecing it all together.  I am stretching my boundaries of Christianity which I was raised in and saying from experience I believe in reincarnation.
I have lots of memories from past lives. One being from the Garden of Eden.  I am not claiming I am Eve, only that I have the memory.  In which I believe we could all carry that memory.  I think of all humanity of being fractured from two souls. One male and one female. And I believe we have all been in every possible form in existence all with the drive to one day be with God in heaven.  What ultimate way to defeat the enemy then we all get to cross over into heaven? Every nation, every tribe, every tongue.

I remember the day I was at the mental health center and I didn't believe the people there were who they appeared to be. So we've all been sick. We've all been slaves
..We've all felt rejected...We've all been thieves. We've all been poor, we've all been rich.  Every person living lives and regenerating from birth to death until it is complete.

I need to do more research on reincarnation. And my mom and aunt are gonna kill over if they read this.  I had to believe this. Because I have lots of memories that are not from this lifetime.  And I have always struggled thinking of all the people who will be in hell for not believing in Jesus.  Well in my theory we've all believed in Jesus!

The beginning and the end.  Whenever I am in psychosis I think we are morphed. No longer whole. So fractured that it is time for us to be whole again. And God has seen the end and the beginning and it is but a blink! I remember writing God Loves All all over everything summer of 2013. I believe we all go to heaven and only the enemy goes to hell. God made humans...Why would he want to give us one chance to get it all right? What have we all been fighting for?

Definitely more on this later.  Going to level out in a meeting before work.  I really don't want to go into psychoses and my mind has just been going today...

Comments