Book Titles!!!

So I was thinking of my next book title.  Not the fantasy one with me and Adam...which I wonder will ever be finished, but the one I am gonna write about how fukt up it is to be a stalker.  And all the bullshit I have gone through because someone was sweet to me for a minute.  I didn't ask to see the spiritual realm on all this and why can't I just like get it?  Duoh...whatever.  Im gonna be an expert on these topics.

Book Titles

1.  Miranda's Fifty Million Ways to Not Accept No As An Answer...and Other Ways to Avoid Most People's Reality

2.  If You Are Scary Enough To Wear A GPS For A Year...He's Probably Scared

3.  How to Avoid Feeling Rejected By Living a Fantasy

4.  If You Love Him and He's Not Interested Write Him a Book...But Only If You Really Love Him

5.  How to Determine When Your Soul Mate Is Running in the Opposite Direction

6.  Criminal?  Who me?  But I Don't Have Criminal Thinking

7.  Psycho?  Who Me?  I Just Saw Sperm Falling From the Sky, No Biggie!

8.  If He Would Only See How Amazing You Are Then All Would Be Right in the Universe...But He Never Will.

9.  When No One Understands Why You Love a Dickhead, And Other Complicated Fukt Up Shit

10.  How to Care So Much It Becomes Unattractive And the Top Five Mistakes Normal Woman Make....Wait Not Even Normal...

11. He's Just Not That Into Me...but I Married Him in Heaven....What to Do Dr. Phil?

12.  I am Smart and I am Pretty and Sometimes I Go Out of Reality...Why is This a Deal Breaker?


Okay I think I got some good ideas for my next book.  I think it will be really cool to analyze what the hell I have been through...Like WHAT THE FUK?  I am coming to a point where I am just like not wanting to believe my head anymore.  I want to reject the fantasy because its making me NOT LIVE.  I am gonna try...fukn try.  If it wasn't so damn real to me it would be easier.  It is a core belief in me that he is my soul mate...but I don't want to believe it anymore.  Because its all based on crazy shit thats happened in my head and I don't want to be crazy!  I want to be healthy!  I want crazy to be a thing in my past.  The Steps say Restored to Sanity!!!  Fukn give it to me already!  Stop wanting something thats not yours!  STOP! Stop!

Comments