All over the map!

Today has kind been a me me me emotional rollercoaster.  So first I was extremely sarcastic making fun of myself with book titles.  Then I am bawling talking about letting go of my fairy tale and processing loss and letting go.  And then I am talking pretty flowers and how much God changed me through all this and then...And then I am shouting of my love from the rooftops again.  So much energy on my history!

Churning and churning in the quest and the story and beating the shit out of a dead horse! Yes it's good I can love! That's super amazing but I am a broken record on repeat. Like I cannot get over how amazing love is with just my head, lol!

How about thinking what this process can bring to my future!  Like how I am shaped by this and what can I take into my next adventure?  How can I stop being amazed by all this and find something else to be passionate about?

I do want to get my PhD in psychology. Kinda.  I kinda want to learn more about spiritual awakening rather than the basic chemical shit.

I need to do something soon.  That job as a peer mentor didn't come through and although I like both my jobs I want more out of life.  I've been out of the hospital for over a year and mostly symptom free dealing in reality lol mostly!

I need a goal. Not a man goal...A real goal.  A focus.  I saw that someone read my post from my 36th birthday.  I was real passionate about mental healthcare reform back then.  What about a master's in public health?  I really want to move to Bozeman. I need a new scene.  I want to meet new sober people.  And just be the new healthy me there and live that and never ever identify myself as a lady stalker.  I wanna walk away from that image and embrace and forgive myself for loving someone too much.

I know they say in meetings that location changes never work.  I really want Seattle, but my kids would only be two hours away from Bozeman!  I will hear from voc rehab on the 20th of April whether they will help me or not.

I need to just breathe.  Just soak up being happy and free and fully me.  The possibilities are endless.  Life is good.  And I can always remember and hold in value how much it took for me to recover.  And not just from alcoholism, but from an addiction to a man.  So what I love him for it. So what.  So what. So what.

I've come so far!  Sometimes I can't even believe what I have overcome and how God made me!  I am a strong independent beautiful woman with lots to offer this world. Fully capable of doing anything I set my mind to.  Trying to forget things I cannot change.

Gonna move and leave it all behind.

Comments