Promises Made

Dreams and goals...I have someone that wants to fight for a relationship with me. His court says no stay away...she is bad! And he says " no, she is good for me!." So we are gonna fight this thing even though we've only just begun. It's cool to feel this loved.

So off topic...I woke up from a dream and immediately thanked God. the dream was a typical one about gender confusion, technology and time warping. I was trying to escape from rooms of people and the years went from the seventies to now and I kept getting the new technology first.

So at the end of the dream I asked God why he shows me all this stuff and he said it was because he wants me to tell people about this stuff. Through my writing? Yes. I then asked God if I do get to be a doctor? Get my PHD in psychology? He said yes!!!

I just feel so empowered by life lately! Me a doctor? Something I have always wanted.  Wow and it's like God just promised me that yes that can happen!

I don't know what the future holds for me and Mr Clark...I do know however that it is in God's hands and I know that my God always takes care of me...always even when I don't get it at the time. He does.

..

Comments