Tink

Tink, Tink, Tink
Is the sound of my heart beating...barely there.
Is my Pirate Somewhere?
Think, think, think.
How can I still cry for you?
How can I still think you are the one to solve this solvent?
Its over!
Nay just sleep!
And rest now,
on your pillows you may weep!
Broken marrow,
merely clay upon shreds of dignity.
and you ask me why?
Why did I have this heart for you?
Why did I make this story so big?
Why did I try to lasso that moon,
and carry it back to you?
How can I be that impressive?
How can I say I count?
How can I tell you I ran the race for you?
How can I shout!!!
Help me to believe in something...
Something bigger than Eve.
Help me to retrace my steps,
never to deceive.
These rantings and ravings,
merely just a cry, a welp in the night.
Of a lonely woman trapped in reality.
A castle of bricks,
shrouded in pain.
And all my creativity washed down the drain.
And I cry and I mourn.
For what you wasted, I adored.
And I want to talk to you,
to see you in the light, Pirate Somewhere...
My captain  Somewhere,
has the answers I seek.