Easy Peasy Book Publishing...

Easy Peasy as my five year old would say!  The publishing process was easy!  WOW!  After all my turmoil and set backs, my book is finally published!  I used Createspace which is an Amazon self publishing company.

My book is quite different from my blog, because most of it went down before I started having all my spiritual experiences...it is a precursor to my blog, per se'.  "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker" details how and why I fell in love and my first year in sobriety from alcohol.  Also my first experience with a "heavenly" psychosis...texting and the struggle not to...jail...and most of all "what I have learned" from the experience.

Here are my contents:



Contents
“I Heard She Went Crazy” -Introduction
“The Crush”  -  March 18, 2013
“Phase Two- Reality” – April 20, 2013
“Higher Love” – May 3, 2013
“Recovery”- May 20, 2013
“Aftermath”  - June 20, 2013
“The Meticulous June Letter”  -  June 22, 2013
“In the Balance” – June 23, 2013
“Delusional” – July 16, 2013
“Myself” – July 16, 2013
“Adam as a Symbol” – July 21, 2013
“Cross-Over”  Written in January of 2014
“What I Have Learned”
“To Summarize”
“Jail Panties” – Written in June 2014
“Ken and Barbie”


***************************************************************************************
I am so excited!  Please for those of you following my blog, indulge in the book!  I think what I went through in my first year is absolutely astounding and life changing!  I will never be the same...and I became a criminal, how odd!

All of this has been out of this world!  And to think how much my life has changed since meeting Adam!  I am now a completely different person than I ever was prior to...and it all started with a short relationship.  What a trip!

Please read "Fairytale of a Felony Stalker...A Memoir of Early Sobriety!"  My life's masterpiece thus far!  And I really want to write more books!!!  Thank you!!!  


Available on Amazon.com in 3-5 business days!!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fairytale+of+a+felony+stalker