Pearl Harvest

Oh the tides...
ever so high!
And they swept me away and under,
and there is no coming back from where I have been.
There is no forgetting that dark see...
or the sun shining down on me!
To understand where I am going?
To not fear; alone?
And I believe My Captain Somewhere,
is somewhere out there waiting...
but then I don't know!
Am I so lost that I am forgotten?
Is my story a shell forgotten in the sand...
where the tides sweep.
Over and over, day in...
and day out.
And its a gentle rocking of a lullabye...
yet not soothing in agitation...
creates something?
That I yet believe My Pirate Somewhere,
believes in me?
Could it be a pearl, then???
And then it is the misty morning,
that bring my tears of sorrow.
Because I feel lost!!!
For what kind of fool have I been?
To believe in something so hollow?
A shell?  A shell?
The drifter Pirate Somewhere is never going to Sea.
See he waits too long,
because of love for me?
It is only in a story,
and my ocean's tide is so high.
All the weight of the world banking on it.
Deep down a little girl's dream...
was of oceans she could swim in...without the Captain's chains.
And his chains are the pressure of the ocean, so strong these
arms,
baring down on me.
And the wait is for beauty,
and the scratching lullabye of hours,  days and years...
hums for something so unbelievably shiny...
and the wait,
and the weight,
and the pressure,
and the agitation,
and the tide,
and the hollow,
and the dream,
and the chains,
and the belief,
and the ever persistent scratch,
and the lullabye,
and the gentle...
and the strength...
And so you see...he makes LOVE to me at the bottom of the ocean.
SO HE KEEPS ME THERE IN A SHELL.