Whispered ECHOES

How many times repeated, can't remember my dreams now.
They lay silent in slumber.
I don't get to visit Adam in dreams or touch Dragon in any real way, anymore.
Might as well be forgotten memories...pictures in time and there is no escaping.
Everywhere I turn is reminders to trust.
Fall prey in my mind to no tolerance of breech.
God in me and around me, above me, beside me.
Locked away to a freedom I didn't understand...to be well.
To cross majestic hidden plains of promises wide sweeping.
Plain as day confusion sets in, but I've grown accustomed.
I dreamt this life for seventeen years...and it was only in the night.
And now here I am...thirty seven.
It must be a lucky year for me...for self concept and clothing.
Wide sweeping promises of uniting with someone I love.
Ginormous wide sweeping promise to those I love.
Kindred.
As if I had the map on my hand...it's just MD. My initials.
That's all the map you will ever need, even if you have a screw loose.
Even if the bolts are tight...and the wires all connect right.
Doesn't mean I won't stand before a judgement come Thursday.
Come Thirday then, you are just another day of the week.
Echoes come from voices.
And shout to the map on my initials. Trust.Trust.