Heart Beats On...

Okay enough Dragon...its over.
Its over...its been about a year.
Where are you my superman in hiding?
You can come out any time now?
Why do I still believe you would?
Are you sick?
Sad?
No where?
Never could live up into who I've made you to be?
But you shape me still.
I miss you.
I've missed you all along,
and I know you would be so proud of my growth.
And that you helped me...
and that I write books about who I believe you are.
And all that time I just thought you would show up on my doorstep.
What would I say?
I go crazy sometimes...
but I am beautiful inside and out.
And tonight I miss you and I am so lonely.
Its time for something.
I don't know what is held on for, but it does.
My heart for you my imaginary man.
I think.
I think I miss your heart, when it was tender...and who you were to me when.
Then.
And all you have meant to my healing...
and all you mean in my dreams.
And where are your shadows, frail in hiding?
Where is our caress in forgiveness, is it ever gonna happen?
Are you so far away I can't reach you?
Were you never mine except in my mind where I write you.
And I know its difficult, because I am.
But I would just like to hold your hand and tell you what you've meant to me...
and the words probably wouldn't come out because I have created a whole world about you.
And a house, a doll house to be exact...about a book in my mind about how we were famous and conquered realms together.
And I tried to love another, and I did go there I tried.
But all along I kept it alive in the midst of wreckage and I did all this recovery for you.
You said "emotional sobriety" and that it takes time.
And I know I am pretty well... much better than ever.
And I still have love for whoever you are, that touched me in a way that you pierced my soul.
Freedom I have.
I hope you are not so mad, how I "used" you to get well.
And all the stumbling blocks I made victories were to show you.
Just something kindred between me and you.
And no one understands.
You shape me then.
And I will always love who you were to me.
A Fairytale that lasts...as in a dream.
You are far off.
Here I am...Here I am all growed up and still searching for you, if only in pages of the heart rendered unwilling to dismantle the hope, that you would see me again.
I don't care if your a wreck.
One hug you gave me full life...one hug I could bring you back.