Power.

Lofty city lights Magic City they say.

It's so true miracles can be found...
Break every chain.
One Name.

Return to me and I will return to you.
Malachi 6 am.

Corn dogs and catch up with my boys.
Love sight and sound foundation.
Fear represses.
Fear is not faith, and faith is from above.

Death brings tears.
And I prepare for worst come worst...
And it was never so.
So put you Adam in my back pocket...
A memory.

A love evolution to know love.
Just to know that I did...needed to for clarity.
Waiting on nothing but pizza...

Babylon.
70 years promises take time.
I love Hereford I am.
My boys make me shine.
Fish, Dragon, Jake, Bart, and Justin case, Adam.
Ryan true loves...like those hearts that won't stop.
That make my heart dance and be multiplied.

Non fiction, I have loved.
Scenic fiction of love I have never lied.
And here I wept where I lied...to myself.
Discipline me to follow Your words, not mine.

Above all he voices, distract me not the love of Jacob.
Of Herod addict heresy birthday to come.
Excited in this Magic city for angels dance on graves...
And my sons song...
And he rolls with laughter,
For his mother is just waiting for pizza.
And she just had this to say!!!

Addendum: and now my car is broke down in the parking lot.

Heavens!