Profound Riches...

Well I am awakened in the night of September 11, to the very thought that though I try and try to weave a plot to self support myself, God has reason in my poverty. There is a reason nothing I have ever vested in has brought financial gain, except credit cards, physical injury from car wrecks, and student loans.  So very peculiar is my life circumstance to me??? But guess what! I am a very "genre." A genre of women in America!!!

A Dear Abby post described me to a tee, as if I were just the All American Clever Thief to the Governement! Yes, you see I am on Section 8 and I have a boyfriend who is wealthy...I receive food stamps! I have two children, and they are on Medicaid, I receive Medicare because of being disabled for being crazy and having a bad back...and yes the article literally stated these very two conditions of disabilties as so common! The article explains also that it is completely ridiculous for this "genre" of woman for the significant other to marry them, or claim their very own children, other than on tax returns!

So weird! So freaking weird of me! The article makes me sound like a full blown goverment fraud, when really it is exactly what they want! For me it couldn't be any more obvious a full blown conspiracy! I know because I didn't plan this scenario, nor like it, nor did my education and battlefront to be self dependent ever, ever,  pan out for me! Call me radical but the system is a very big wheel, churning our people in circles. I was a welfare baby in the 70s!!! And no matter how I shined and got great grades and excelled in all directions here I am in this "genre."

God wants me here! Holy Father I know you do!!! Lol, wow! Because you know what now I can identify with both sides! I am beyond educated and versed in sociology! God what are you doing???
This is so funny? Like I cannot get paid to do shit, nothing I ever try to do, lol! I cannot even  get a job at a video store, and I have three degrees, I cannot get paid to be in my field as they all expect me to volunteer my time and talent! And no one is jumping up and saying they will pay me to be a writer! No local paper, church, or magazine pays one ounce of attention to me? I am absolute rendered financially disallowed! This must be spiritual!!! This must either be a curse or a blessing but I've never really made any money!!! I worked for 16 years in every kind of direction you could think of in all my effort I have never, ever been financially successful!

I have three degrees? Radiology...I can also medical code! I know everything about the human body!  Coffee shops, real estate...social services, government...retail! Grant writing and large scale event planning! I can do a billion and one things and "my city" and "my country"  can find absolutely nothing I do worth paying me for? Nothing I do pays? Or works out for me? Weird, weird, weird aren't you God??? Because yes, I can see that I am very much suppose to be American Poor White Trash! Yay!!! My Genre!!! I love you all! My people!

Lol yes! My purpose in life was to be absolutely the most driven and successful piece of garbage for my government! I was even an Americorps Vista for my City?  So weird! So ironically weird!

Now silence...just stay calm "garbage" is just garbage right? Garbage does not have a voice?
Well I will just go with a ROAR then!
Damn I am like whats this all about?

Fiscally cursed! What are you up to Father??? Tehe!