Hard Feelings???

 Today and always peeps like to talk shit about Adam to me...I mean not my book Adam, but the real "Adam"who's name I can't say on my blog. And I absolutely love my heart for the responses I give these people!

I say look...yeah what a lesson he gave me! Look how I responded and grew up and made an entire universe of hope and love,  because my simple Adam dude wouldn't just fukn "like" block my number lol. And why oh why did he not like your topless picture? Is he gay? Funk no he ain't gay? Funk you people and I shut them down. Hard. I do not engage in any negative talk about this kind hearted man, whom I terrify! Most people shame him for being so hard on me??? Um. I say I embarrassed the shit out of him,  and quite possibly ruined life for him in ways I don't know. AND he changed my life for the better in ways you will never be able to comprehend, and their jaws drop and they shut the funk up.

The sensitive pony tailed type. Yep. Made a whole fukn book about him and me being soul mates. A series. Not fukn weird huh? Not at all odd, or extraordinary! And why "he hating on you girl?"
What? He went around saying you were going to hurt him? Hmmmm...and I just say well we both have good imaginations!

My heart is so blessed today that I met a man named Adam...and my journey is exciting, extremely challenging, daily overwhelming lately,  and I won't trade it or take it back! Next week I have three years sober on September 17th. Despite a false police report saying I was drunk and me absolutely not being able to change that false report...me a little girl growing up and accepting that I can and have faced every demon that lurked in my soul since the age of fifteen...and possibly since conception about men! All about abandonment issues about mean men! I never ever have to drink over that shit again!

Praise my Father in Heaven for me being the freakin weirdo to love one man so much I got a felony! And then another cause it's all so funking weird!!!
Praise God for my passion and typing skills!
Hella weird shit happens and I am all the more better and stronger and alive for it!

Thank you Adam Raposa for being every ounce of the man I ever needed to learn everything I ever wanted from this life here in reality and in this time and space...and also in other dimensions that I don't even understand you were there...and like wow, that's pretty fukn cool. Yup!!! It is. I dig it. And so all you peeps can leave your snide comments in a suggestion box in writing...because verbalized at me? Your gonna get a brick wall baby! And then maybe I will have a brick fireplace and I will take all your fuked up comments and burn them, to warm up my toes while I continue to write my fairy tales about government conspiracies, generic genetic reincarnation, souls and soul mates...good versus evil and how the Pirates Raposa own the entire Farm a Sea!!! Lol