Dreamworks

I am definently working out something spiritual in my dreams and they are good...beautiful dreaming. Amen to that! And if that is the train whistle calling me to heaven and the bell tolls for me...just like 18 but I wasn't ready. Something is coming round circle and it is bigger than me and the noise I hear this morning...but to all a good morning and it's possibly just another day.

I think I am a Prophet, but maybe only to myself. My dream reversed psychological damage of my accident when I was 19...I don't remember much of it but I awoke to a pop to the right side of my back, with a contorted stretch. Where pain has been escrutoating for about 12 years, and the dream lead to this healing. I also went to the chiropractor yesterday and crunch, crunch, crunch so maybe that is too. But my dreams were tying in seeds and the sowing of beauty...and something miraculous.

I get tired of people telling me this is mental stuff? It's spiritual. I have often thought  that I am with Dragon for a spiritual purpose too. Something to do generational ties and illness ending. Something to do with that he is smaller than his brothers and his ears aren't lobed, and coincedentally his scaring is left sided and somehow I related this to be a match to me. I don't think on these things at all times nor do I give it much weight...but there have been many times where my inner spirit has told me that he is some sort of match to me.

Sometimes I let others reasoning block these things from any kind of correlation to the process I was in last summer, because it's just too spooky. If you read my blog from last year I was all about how the population was being returned sick because of abortion and addictions and illness taking out the good men. This as a profit to the medical field and of course an Armageddon belief.

I am going to keep you updated on my back. That pop in that exact spot while the dream correlated was amazingly beautiful feeling, and my back this morning feels stronger than it has in years!!!