Sounds of Sirens

The birds!  The birds...oh those birds hollering at me.
The shame pronounced in their wide wake.
Rise up Rising and fall down those stairs, up into the Arms of Chaos.
Shriek and howl, at the cures upon an eighteen year old.
Females.
Shells.
Notes.
Designer destruction of all mankind, not.
Eggs hatching while the Nehusts are abandoned.
Cry for joy!  Cry for Raptors!
Coliseum is packed for the Packers Game.
Hooray ladies and gents it all been just a repeating nightmare!
Hooray for today, when the sons and daughters of Zion,
meet the Lamb made out of Lion.
Curiously I am alive for this day.
Curiously swaying back and forth between the acoustics of my keyboard,
and a lullaby, that eases me to rest.

"Swingers and dancers, chatter and buzz bees.
Hollow the moon and light the path before me.
Contracts singers assured, are signed and coated thick with time.
Rhymes and riddles, fiddles come back!
Attack.
Seven Marry Three, Seven two three, Echo two 56."
Now walk through that door, and ask cuantos pesos tiene?"

Must be this response.
Nine.
Nunca
None.

Plumb local writer tired of being crazy.
 Project direct sails to another shore line.
 Charlie Echo Nine Mon Mas Nunca.

Signed by,

Ms. Von Slipgensein.


Lol At least I think I am imaginative and funny.