Theory of "Jella"

So my boys arrived in one piece but shoeless AGAIN! What the hell? I keep buying shoes and their dads house sucks them up like an abyss! Wtf? Ima stop sending shoes back!

This is the theory of "Jella..." (Pronounced Jell-Ah.)A theory between me and my boys and who we will marry.  Brayden has his bride in a family best friend since birth...6 months his senior and a total doll.  Samuel picks two sisters as brides, little native girls he met and wooed at Head Start. So then they said who do I want to marry?

I said do you think I have a chance with Adam? And my brilliant Brayden made a blanket statement that I would have to ask Adam if we could start completely over. And that if I told him a different name such as "Jella," Adam may reconsider! And if I were to reach out to Adam I should certainly not tell him it is I, but in fact that it is Jella that is on the line.  Then I wouldn't be in trouble or have to go to jail, and Adam would shake my hand and say "wow Jella you are very pretty, multi talented and such my dream woman....Certainly I wouldn't mind spending some time getting to know you Jella...before I go on with my mundane existence and dead end relationships...sure Jella lets hang out!" A fresh start!!!

See Brayden has the perfect plan!

Hello world ...my name is Jella!!! Lol
Do you like me now?....now? How about now? What about from this angle? Over here? Now? Now????