Laborynth



Come hither young girl...
Let me wrap my talons around you and call it,
Popularity.
Do you wants some clothes? 
Here take them.
Take this makeup too.
And guzzle this Black Velvet...
You? You? You?
Think you will be a doctor?
Well I have other plans!
The ballroom dance of "like me?"
Do you like my dress?
My hair?
My body?
Warped sense of matters that matter.
Our society is fed by this "Hiss."
Sex appeal and grow up faster.
Selection of the prey comes early age.
Curse the inside rotten for a chance,
At fitting in I did.
Destroyed by Hiss.
Not to be forever.
If I had gone straight to the castle,
I would have missed His story.
The redemption in a still small voice.
The one that said stand up.
Brush the dirt of your knees. 
For planted in my mind was trauma, of no conscience memory.
The first psychosis.
Age 18.
So We went back to that root of evil of Hiss...
And flipped the story on him.
It took one man with a hug blessed,
And a psychological trip to heaven.
And mine mind rewired was.

"Fairytale of a Fell on Knee Stalker"