Imposition

I am sorry have I stepped on your toes?
Embarressed the living shit out of you?
I often times will put my foot in my mouth too.
Did I go out of my way to make this all happen,
Absolutely not! It just did.
Weird. Weird. Weird.
Wait Til you get to the part where I really went crazy!
Wait til I am all seeing you in past lives and try to explain?
Like what the hell am I?
I still don't know.
And I write stories and make up scenes to explain...
And I still can't.
I am still just a normal woman...well sometimes.
Most times I am magical...hilarious and witty pretty.
I know that if you knew me you would think that too.
Pretty sure you would forgive my setbacks for the good stuff?
In fact I know, it's not a question that you click with me...
And I click my heels three times for you and twirl twirl twirl...
In my dresses you never see.
And you hear this and you hear that...and all the opinions are very one sided.
That's how I am.
Love me or hate me there's a fifty/fifty chance of rain showers followed by sunshine.
And I guess it's been me up for sell...
Ya know I was taking that time to tell you, I was something else alright.
The kind of woman that would wrap it up with a big bow, no matter how long it took...
Or how ugly that tedious gift turned out to be.
And the kind of woman that would smile so big because she made it all for you.
Because it takes artistry and a gift and a scoop out of the heart with a shovel,
To be able to talk this way.
And it takes years to grow into a woman, when a broken child I was.
And it takes tears of frustration and a delicate touch of a whispering soul.
A soul in knots, untied by his own art.
And someone remembering, just how special she was.
I know you would like what I have made for you...
It was really really hard work and intricate too.
I am a little fatter in the midsection, but God rewired everything inside down to the last neuron.
Desperate I am not...there are plenty of Fish.
Just saying I know you would like me if you met me again...
Just saying its hard fukn work to love you, and if it weren't for the creation of pen, and paper and later typed ink...
Droids and texts and the meltdown of hearts.
Then this story of us would have been nothing but "just another guy."
But I wrote of truth and the story took on its own life.
Created a Fairytale...when a heart mending believed.
It's just my own ending, if ever my heart has received.