Bipolar One?

Well, well, well. A year and a half of my life in a treatment court who views my diagnosis as "bipolar one!" Lol. Bank. Score and acknowledgement for the simplicity of my Viva la Resistance! Good thing I have kept this blog, well folks? Would you label me bipolar and call that good? Would I rock my world through legal hell and psychotic hell and just look depressed? When I come to court in a zombie state it's not "bipolar one." Yes I did think everyone was switching souls to pair off and leave me in a eternity of hell, mainly because I conceived the idea of abortion...hmmmm now that is real deep and evil, and definently not a mood swing! Fudge! So all this time they just think I am some bipolar bitch with a terrible attitude. And resistive? Yes satan I am resistive.

They have never bothered with their ordered doctors opinions or tests or my historical data!!! I am all do you think I just have a bad attitude? When the judge told me my illness was "not the bad." It's because she assumed I was just bipolar because baby that is all my case manager had documented on me!!! Well I think this is good news!  Ya? Ya? That is a pretty big mistake!!! Ya? Ya? To never once follow up from an initial assessment? Ya? You don't say? Truly I must be an enigma to them.

At the same time this system is trying to destroy me, they are also doing it to my brother over traffic violations. We are talking deep in the system and they have him by the balls for years now.  This is about money. I also found out yesterday my breathalyzers I do about twice a week along with my 3 UAs are not even acknowledged by the court. So yes I was mocked and made to look a fool in court when I said I checked on five days a week. And they said no only three and then my case manager let me know...well I just do the breathalyzer blow for money. And the same gentleman that owned my gps at $400 per month and makes sure I am sober 5 days a week is the PO for the court. Hmmmmmm...

Well that's odd as duck folks! It's not just a conspiracy, it's a flat out business making money on the poor. Why I never'n a million years could have seen this coming? Ya?
Bipolar One with an attitude is right! I do believe God has set up some dominoes in my case. Loud and clear!!!

Hmmmm...I think I just got a text from the big guy upstairs..he was all like "if not now then when? If not you than who?" Now I just need an out of state lawyer to come on in an step right up! New York City would ya all put up with this?

Signed, drowned in our legal system Montana...but remember this is the zombie apocalypse and the dead will come to life!!!