White Truck Angel Army

So you know how I was afraid of white trucks and would get anxiety because I have no clue what distinguishing marks are on Adam's truck. There are probably 10,000 white trucks at least in my town. I was accused of following Adam, I never really did and since I don't know what his truck looks like, I would get anxiety like every time I saw anything white on wheels LOL.

So lately God has turned this around for me… All the white trucks are my angel army! All the men in these trucks, or women… Are watching out for me. It seems every time my head goes low, I see someone in a white truck! And some of them even nod at me! Like checking me out maybe, but to me I just consider them another angel on the road. There you go no more fraidy-cat white truck woman.
And no I have never seen Adam. I just assume he's the head of the angel army… Because how would my story be a fantasy any other way?

Comments