When

When I will know.
When I am all grown.
When I am independent.
When I can see the future.
I am going to be so amazing...
I just know when I get there...
When I get there.
I will know I have arrived.
Someday child.
That was yesterday, today, is tomorrow.
You were only just born a second ago.
See there she is, that's your mother.
As long as I felt pain?
It was only the blink of Mine Eye.
A continuum forward and backward, time is irrelevant.
Because didn't you start where you ended and
Ended where you began?
And it was all a riddle when.
When I held your hand?
When we walked and talked as you grew in the womb.
I told you that you would be special, a gift.
When you wanted to be like the rest,
When I said listen to this...
Put your ear to this seashell, what did you hear?
God I hear a billion voices singing "when?"
So when God?
When am I mature enough?
When am I grown enough, to unravel this coil.
When you have mastered all your travels through time...
Without one soul watching.
When you can wage a battle from a cell.
When you can fit though the eye of a needle.
When you are just the twinkle in your mother's eye.
Yes Will I wait for you.