Jack

Jack of all trades...
Ain't you somethin?
The way you fix that shit with your hands Jack.
Something pleases me the way your hands slide down my waist.
I will give some work handsome...
And you will be fairly paid.
I hear about some jippin going your way.
I don't like it.
They should answer to me. So...
Won't you come and paint my patio?
Won't you put the hinges on my door?
Tile my floor?
Build me a fireplace?
Fix a flat?
Oh yeah you can do that shit!
Yes I need you Jack!
Are you a plumber laying that pipe?
Are you contracted?
Because baby I could use an oil change!
Oh and that leak in my faucet?
Damnit Jack of Trades...
You be missing out on our dream home.
It's a ghetto fabulous and could use a paint job.
This waiting on talent is impossible...Jack.
Oh Jack I would totally let you crack a cold one when you were done!
My list isn't very long babe,
It's just the right size.
You keep in mind Jack,
I've been waiting awhile,
and for all the suckas that didn't pay you fair...
I will commission all hard labor by the minute.
But I will have to right you an "I owe you."
Cool!?
Awwwwww...Nice work you did.
You are going to go far kid!
Now that's talent, Jack