Dream Stated



He depleted me of energy, all the time.  But I was to let him…my eldest.  Brayden was like me, as a child or so I am told.  I awoke from a dreamstate to find his hand clasped tightly to my right anticubus, which is where my blood is drawn for tests.  The veins of my right side flow with health.  I have always known that my left side was weaker, and not simply physically, but spiritually too.  The left side is the most injured and of course has the palsy in my face and right at the time a pinched nerve in my neck.
So my son, whom always wants to sleep on the couch felt afraid last night and slept in my bed.  My dreams were of him.  Metaphorically he is a young schizophrenic, but I know he is to be a leader.  I have placed a hedge of protection around him, while in my summer heaven trip 2013.  This is what I believe.  He is a warrior and someone who will lead an army someday.  That is why I am suppose to let him rob me of my energy.  And not so much rob, but absorb.  And he does in my daylight too.  He is very difficult…in fact my mother says she has never seen such a difficult child.
So I came out of sleep knowing his right hand was on my inside elbow, and knee perched against my right rib. Right when I woke up knowing he was draining my energy without me moving he rolled to his side.  This was in sequence with much of that goes on with me.  These dreams of transference and energy have happen to me with anyone who sleeps in my bed, but I have only started sensing it in the last three years, as if I have been awakened to connect my dreams and visions with physicality and know within reason that something spiritual is happening.
I don’t believe I am psychotic sleeping.  I don’t believe there isn’t a reason I sense these things.  Double O Negative.  I do not know how to interpret it, other than most of my dreams are about everyone wanting my blood.  They will do any trick to get at my blood and sometimes they get it.  I don’t know why God tells me our blood is important…a bloodline perhaps.  I do know however I am much more badass in my dreams and visions, than my destroyed earthly body.
There is a reason I am alive in this confusion.  For three years my sons have seen me go through it…through realms.  Samuel was in my womb when I went there too.  So if I can sift through this somehow…God help if I am not suppose to.