Common Mother's Prayer

So you want to be a commoner?
Be like daddy?
Ain't no lie little one, that the devil wants you there.
Just like me at seventeen, but he is eight!
I scream.
No this is not your path!
Why, why, why?
So much pain down that road.
I can't fathom being interested that young.
Sick, I am just sick.

I hear you taunting me?
Excuse me?
You know who I am!
You would snear to take my children?
But what you teach me to forget is faith.
And I have a hedge of protection surrounding them...
In both realms...that I know.

The eldest dreamed of a sword battle with the devil...
When he was 5, and his baby brother was there.
They were adults and guess what?
They slay you.
So don't tell me you will take my sons with drugs!
In fact I declare all attic sons are set free!
How many have died?
But you know when they die to Flatt,
The rise up an army against you so great,
It makes you shake in your knees!

you didn't know your plan of a drug war,
Was to create an army so vast of those who know this pain.
God turned it in you.
He made every person who suffered this earth with your snare,
The most badass In the other realm...

And you will be slain.
And you will be slain.

Amen.