7 ate 9

I ran into the theme 777 tonight for the first time in my life I have never heard of that and I have been raised in the Christian religion. I thought it odd that I had no likes on my post for the first time since I've been blogging and then notice the last three posts were readers at the number seven. I googled it and found it very interesting that it has to do with the Trinity and all things filled with light! I know thereis a reason this is happening tonight. I have been very weary. Just in the past few days and just crying out for direction from Yahweh.
I don't know why I don't trust him more… Or why I ever doubt? I get confused a lot but he never lets me down. When my head is low, he lives my eyes up and calls me daughter. His eldest daughter. Not the abandoned one on this earth. Not the one left behind. Not forgotten. Persecuted but never destroyed.
That is why I think '79…

Comments