Psychosis Mine

Sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone sees the world, the way I do.
Sometimes I have to say right now I am seeing in the other realm...and thinking in the other realm,
And this person sitting next to me is not.
And all these people in the city of Duldrum,
Are just going about their lives.
And they're not thinking about me, or my story.
Or that I think they should take note, that it is fabulous.

In my minds eye, mind you it's about me…
Story like this should be viral.
I mean seriously it's better than Transformers movie?
In the words of a Pantene commercial, don't hate me because I am crazy!
Isn't that how it goes?

And today and for months Oh I think I have been normal.
Well normal for me,
and how weird it is to go from those highs, of
thinking I have figured out the universe...
to cleaning my kitchen.

And to be that alive!  Balls to the wall, baby!
How this story that started my senior year...
landed on a dude, to finish it.
Fukn, scary strange...odd for sure.
Seventeen years I randomly go out of reality.
What does it mean???

EEEEEkkkkkkkk! I don't understand it,
THRILLING!
Chilling...
Chill...just chill.
You will know soon enough!!!
Destiny...Rising Eve.

Roots in bricks...