Material World

Brave new girl first day classic,
Always got to be better than last year right?
This is going to be the best me ever...when I turn 37???
She sits on her throne of broken love seat, wicker.
Home sweet home, it's what she wants to do.
Write instead of drink, cause she is hearing the party tonight.
Who would there be but now strangers to delight in her?
This is better she says… I am a mother.

I produce quality merchandise, write this all to intrigue in my books.
And yet I can't find free time to conceive the notions...
And I give it all away free?
All my ideas?
Where is the secrecy?
Where does that plot thicken, waistline?
Fudge I need to do some cardio again...get fit like 2013.
Ima try real hard to step away from this vicious cycle.
I must repent of time spent open.
Retract abstract poetic justice, be silent.
Fudge!!! I don't know how I will be...
If I write to only me.
Oh broken wicker love seat for two...
Make some space for me to fall through,
And land with a thud,
Motivate me to not be afraid of being a dud,
And to move in a solid direction.
Damn it all. Focus!!! You got this!
It's the first day of school in the morn...
And it's gonna be a classic!!!

It's a memory day and I need to try something different.