Hidden Time In Spaces Between

There you go again alone, again.
Why do you...me against the world, I know.
Unacceptable to all, and safe aside from lonesome.
To figure you all out, would be...
would be right.
A Shadow Man of Mystery Clark Ken Doll.
Ever Rising shallow speak of your complacency.
Boredom, sadness, miserable, striving, forward Solo Han some part.
They say I am a dreamer, some say I am not the only one.
With cotton in my ears, I press the envelope, no, I lick the stamp...
and never send it.
Space Needles thread my hipster hopes, and I want nothing...
but the best for both our worlds.
I want you deliriously happy, and I know the only way would...
would be if we did get that Big Dream House and you drove the
Pink Ferarri, just sayin'.

Rushing tides, spaces between the hidden messages of me.
There is nothing hidden about my blood, sweat and years.
Its all betrothal ready for that Big Day, won't you bid?
Won't you take me to that place in the spaces between time,
when there is nothing but joy in the part of Han Solo, some guy?
If to Leigha, Eve said "wouldn't that make one so happy?"
to know the craziest chica bonita is town is loca over tu' hombre?
But Luke here...I am your ticket.
Golden ticket and Wonka Will show you the space in time witch,
is hidden from all, mind you!
Complete ticket, the whole package swept off her feet delusional...
was that my rainbow's end?
Unicorn? That was a lovely ride.
Black cat's curled up.
Westends close,
But I wouldn't know what to do if I had him!!!
Wink Wink.
One of those Blue Aye's!
Space for who cares?
And what if?
And time's hidden secrets, shaking like a leaf.
And I hear the brains the size of peas, laughing and mocking...
and then fall to the wayside of jealousy.

For a heart that bares naked, space and time is one of truth,
and a dream that is fruitful, spares no ridicule.
Ken Solo Han some time, somewhere over the Unicorn...
Jingle me, savvy?
And its all not real and its on and on...makes me happy.
Just this randomNehus tonight.
Starlit and cold in the space and time, hidden.
Shaking like...
A frostbitten, twice shy leaf.
Not at all.
This is all a need to be happy.
Not much thought to it, jumble mumble words.
Life, love, give, take.
Find me the rake..frostbitten leavers, and lovers.
Goodnight!