"Fool"- Perceptions of Mental Peeps

I have tested 17% aggression.  I am not a fighter, but I am a boss.
I mean leader...natural born leader.
I have been in one argument in 9 months spent with my boyfriend.
I am passive aggresively intmidating to some.
Its cause I have a large chest, I am sure.
My hair is in style, because its the new rage in Hollyweird to have silver hair.
I guess.
When I escalated that day... I said "YOU ARE A FOOL."
NOT... F U!!!
I don't get physical when I am mad, I get nervous.
And I was shaking because of fear, and love, and exposure,
and all that was behind me, that had felt healed.
AND I was so happy! I had never been so happy in love...
And then I guess I was shaking for what was in front of me.
The train barreling down, and tied I was down.

So I am courteously rude at times.
Perchance, not a people's personal butterfly...but awkward.
Coward, no not that, a social hard knocker.
Thick and my brain is for books...
I have low tolerance for people who are not genuine,
and can sense that.
I am literally one ignoramous oxymoron, poetic ass kisser.
I am opposite bipolar, beautiful-ugly half sister.
My nose is so big its Germanly fantasticly Jewish.
I am too friendly of a bad attitude, bitch.
My negative energy will positively leave you shining!!!
I am too dramatic and a skeptic of your complimentary nod of approval.
I will have to ask you to repeat that affirmation, over and over!
Yuck,
And then there is my constant lack of observation!!!
For example...
I forgot to put down the toilet seat, and I seriously ate your very last cookie???
Seriously I will do that shit!!!
And I mean to give you a compliment but my wording is so awful, and my manners need sharpening...
and I just insulted your dead pet snail?  OMG!
Seriously I put my foot in my ears all the time!!!
But I don't mean to!
Heart of GOLD...gets spun out like most hated.
Very odd.
And if I said...I am just clumsy with people?
Would it be forgivable?
But no I get labled...
I get tossed aside, as uncaring, selfish and rude.

BUT...I am truly remarkarble and I double most people's  efforts by quite a leap of faith.
So the end of talking about no respect or approval, that's a given!
Not good enough, amazing woman!
Triple axle paramount nose dive into the cement,
and came up laughing,with a story to tell!
I am totally overwhelming and decompacitated functionally forgotten,
and yet here I am.
Just wait for it.
Just you wait.
You will see.
Someday that when you called me "violence," it was wrong.
Someone like me in a small town.
And I might as well be preaching.
What is she doing?
What is it like???
Embarrassed, ashamed? NO!!!

And so I was forcefully exposed...why not EXPOSE THE TRUTH.

Guess what people!  A little birdy told a whole lot of people!!!

...Mental Health Rights are the next Civil Rights movement.  AMEN!!!